CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Great Abington on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
£14.00 - £19.29 per hour PAYE
£16.00 - £21.61 per hour Umbrella
Associate Scientist Role:
• Operating laboratory equipment according to SOPs, Manuals, Methods and Risk assessments etc.
• Carrying out hands-on testing of devices to generate data on the selected parameters, in accordance with the agreed protocols and methods.
• Prepares scientific reports of experiment, data analysis and data verification in accordance with approved procedures and practices.
• Responsible for wide variety of tasks including aseptic techniques within filling of primary container closures and clinical setting.
• BSc in relevant Science or Engineering subject
• Previous Laboratory experience with understanding of GLP / GMP
• Ability to work independently or as a team.
• Experience in the development or troubleshooting of drug delivery devices, analytical methodology or manufacturing processes by means of designed experiments and logical problem solving.
• Effective logical decision making skills
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Associate Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Great Abington, Cambridgeshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Associate Scientist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 54097.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.