CK Group have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Upstream Process Manager with fermentation/microbiology industry experience, to join a growing biotechnology company at their recently renovated campus in Nottingham, on a permanent basis.
Outstanding biotechnology organisation focused on next-gen biopharmaceuticals, who have experienced tremendous growth in the last three years.
To support and manage the upstream activities for the large-scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Manage a small team of Fermentation/ Upstream processing scientists
- Provide expert analysis of upstream process steps (shake-flask, seeds, main fermenter, cell separation).
- Providing relevant input into the design of a new 300L scale fermenter, and supporting in generating products for GMP cell bank testing and future projects
- Performing scale down studies at 10L scale
- Degree in Life Sciences, Biochemical/Chemical Engineering, or related field, with relevant fermentation or microbiology industry experience.
- Strong team leadership skills
An attractive salary plus bonus (performance related), defined contribution pension, private healthcare, optional exercise classes/ social activities.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54094 in all correspondence.