The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) has an exceptional opportunity for a Digital Analytics Specialist to join us on a permanent basis.
To serve our education communities well and make sound business decisions, we need excellent customer insights, analytics and reporting. Working closely with the digital platforms team, data and insights team, and a range of other education stakeholders, in this new role you will help us to make best use of existing analytics capabilities and develop new solutions that will allow us to measure and plan improvements across our education portfolio.
As a Digitial Analytics Specialist (Education) for the Royal Society of Chemistry, you will be lead on developing an analytics and insights service to internal stakeholders, with a focus on empowering colleagues and anticipating stakeholder needs. You will be responsible for scoping, developing, and maintaining databases and dashboards that provide useful insights on the RSC’s education products and services. You will connect and manipulate data from multiple sources, presenting on-demand insights through carefully considered visualisations. The insights you provide will support KPI reporting, effective decision-making and customer-focused product development.
You will have:
- Proven ability to engage and consult with a wide range of stakeholders to achieve organisational goals.
- Demonstrable experience in developing products to meet customer or business needs.
- Knowledge and experience of using web analytics tools, including data capture, storage and visualisation systems.
- Expertise in handling data from multiple data sources, data pipelines and working with APIs.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and managing analytics reporting dashboards or customer-facing databases.
- Understanding of GDPR and related regulatory requirements.
- Experience in editorial content performance measurement.
As an organisation we are embracing hybrid working and the contractual base for this role can be our Cambridge or London office, or homeworking/remote working in the UK could be considered for this role. Applicants should be aware that there is an expectation that employees will attend the office as required for their role.
Visit our Work For Us website to learn more about us, our benefits, Equal Opportunities Statement and Inclusive Culture Pledge.
If you are interested, please apply before the end of our closing date.
View and download the full job description here.