Validation Manager - Gwent, South Wales - up to £51kExpanding multi-product GMP manufacturing facility Flexitime - Earlisest start option - 7.45am (finish at 3.45pm) latest finish 6.30pm (start at 9.30am) early finish every Friday
Exposure to strategy and progression is evidenced repetitively in this company.
This would appeal as a statisying, career enhancing role to a Validation Manager or Lead expert with a desire to gain expsoure and be part of a site transformation. Unique Appeal of the Validation Manager
Unique Appeal of working as a Validation Manager in this company
- Autonomy to develop your own validation team
- Career enhancing project to develop a new Validation team.
- Exposure and progression in Strategic Leadership & Management as part of the Senior Leadership team
Ideal Qualifications & Experience of the Validation Manager Vacancy
- Significant and evidenced progression
- Shorter route to Strategic leadership
- Training, development & exposure to new skills
- Career enhancing experience
Please contact Simon Fowler at Science Solutions or apply now to be considered immediately
- Educated to a bachelor's degree in engineering or life sciences and able to demonstrate sufficient validation experience.
- Previous supervisory or management experience advantageous.
- Experience of working with Quality Management systems.
- Good knowledge of the MHRA guidelines, Eudralex Annexes 15, 11, GAMP5, 21 CFR Part 11.Familiar ICHQ9, ICHQ10.
- Knowledge of SPC's, Statistical analysis.