A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Global Product Innovation Manager to join a growing Product Management product management team, operating across the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical sector.
This role would be an ideal position for an innovative and commercially minded scientist to ensure that our clients new product production resources bring the most relevant API and impurity reference materials and research chemicals into our portfolio, underpinning the strategy to drive growth.
This role is a home based position and can be undertaken anywhere in the United Kingdom or Germany.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Product Innovation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Global Product Innovation Manager will work within the Pharmaceutical Standards team with the goal to develop appropriate, reliable and easy to use tools that ensure that medicines released into the market by our customers are safe for consumer use.
2. Manage product innovation projects across multiple departments ensuring that stakeholders are engaged and expectations for new product initiatives are met.
3. Analyse data from multiple sources to understand current and future customer needs as well as technological and regulatory trends within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry and use this information to bring innovative solutions to our customers.
4. To consult and collaborate with scientific, sales and marketing teams in order to inform portfolio strategy and communicate effectively on the launch of new products to ensure portfolio success. Support Go-To Market teams to develop suitable collateral to build the sales specialist expertise and provide technical insights for customers, enabling launch of new products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Product Innovation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be degree qualified in a Pharmaceutical related discipline or Chemistry focussed qualification, particularly in Analytical Chemistry.
2. The successful candidate will have proven experience in a Product Specialist or Product Management position. Alternatively, candidates with a background in pharmaceutical testing and a strong background in method development and/or reference materials will be strongly considered.
3. The successful candidate will have a good understating of consumer quality and safety testing in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Testing | Reference Materials | Product Testing | Product Management | Product Manager | Analytical Chemistry | Method Development | Safety Testing | Consumer Quality
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.