CK Group are recruiting for a Materials Management Associate to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
£15.92 per hour PAYE
Our client is a leader in respiratory medicines for over 45 years and has been developing and producing inhalers to deliver their respiratory medicines at the site in Ware since 1969.
Ware. This facility demonstrates the company’s commitment to manufacturing in the UK which continues to be a very positive environment for life sciences. The site offers plenty of parking and fully functioning canteen for all staff, with attractive outdoor seating in the summer months.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
• Timesheet system
• Paid holidays
Materials Management Associate Role:
• Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials required to support activities in the pilot plant, Packaging Operations and the Clinical Sites and Depots to ensure Patient Supply
• Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure facilities, equipment, documentation, materials, processes and operating procedures comply with cGxP and EHS requirements
• Work with customers and support teams to resolve urgent system and supply chain issues
• Maintain Global Distribution facilities and equipment ensuring compliance with client policies, statutory requirement, regulatory requirements
• Provide support for internal and external audits, as required
• Contribute in improvement initiatives
• Knowledge of relevant Tech Systems (e.g. Comet, elogs etc)
• Demonstrated ability to follow SOP’s and understand and action when issues should be escalated
• Customer and people focused - Deliver service while managing multiple priorities
• Transportation and Packaging knowledge and understanding
• Temperature Monitoring understanding and risk mitigation option awareness
• Cross Border knowledge or as minimum awareness
• Supply Chain Security knowledge
• Ability to participate in product complaint/deviation investigations
For more information, or to apply for this Materials Management Associate please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 54086.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.