CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £215.35 per day PAYE / Up to £281.52 per day UMB
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life. Making products for ailments such as sensitive teeth, colds and flu or joint pain, their everyday healthcare products will allow people to enjoy life again.
Weybridge. A modern and cutting edge site with state of the art laboratories, this site offers free parking, excellent canteen and eating facilities, with beautiful outdoor seating areas.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
• Timesheet system
• Paid holidays
Regulatory Executive Role:
• Agree & communicate plans required for Regulatory submissions in markets to meet variation timings, expectations and milestones.
• Manage the execution and delivery of ‘Right First Time’ dossiers, ensuring filings for planned initiatives are completed as planned.
• Proactively seek updates and changes in Regulatory Intelligence for market requirements and communicate these to relevant stakeholders.
• Prepare/ensure availability of high-quality documents required to support applications / notifications and ensure maintenance and lifecycle management.
• Critical assessment of processes and systems, initiates improvements as required.
• Degree level education in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences.
• Experience in a related Regulatory Affairs role.
• Experience of working flexibly across a portfolio of products
• Proven record of developing and leading regulatory strategies for complex situations
• Knowledge of eCTD and related electronic submission processes.
For more information, or to apply for this Regulatory Executive please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 54013.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.