CK Group are recruiting for Senior Regulatory Affairs Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 12 months.
£63.83 PAYE or £86.67 Umbrella per hour
Our client is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company. They strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
High Wycombe. This site is the UKs head office of the worlds leading research based pharmaceutical company.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
• Timesheet system
• Bike schemes
Senior Regulatory Affairs Lead Role:
- Support EM network for proper execution of the regulations enforced by HA Health Authorities. Includes LOC Clusters heads and their reports.
- Act as a LOC liaison and delegate for the Senior Director head of EM as appropriate
- Problem solver coach for LOC RA team with decision making mandate as required
- Contributes to maintaining and disseminating the regulatory activity metrics and intelligence foundation and framework that establishes a systematic approach in implementing new regulations in liaison with the EMEA EM RA projects Manager
- Lead continuous improvement and business development projects
- Must have Emerging Market experience and strategic filing experience
- Degree or similar in an appropriate scientific field of study such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Business
- Proven experience in regulatory roles within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of Health Authority regulations (EMEA with focus on EM and associated complexity), cGMP, ICH, etc
- Experience with continuous improvement, change management and business process reengineering, principles of Six Sigma and lean practices or general project management
- Advanced proficiency in written and verbal communications in English
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Regulatory Affairs Lead position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 54083.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.