CK Group is recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Bracknell, Berkshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
£17 - £20 per hour
Assistant Project Manager Role:
• Support the data curation activities for the International team.
• Proactively support the PMs to deliver results through project management and communication skills.
• Partner with PM’s, scientists, leadership and business partners to proactively resolve process related issues.
• Provide ad-hoc support as required by the International PM Associate Director.
• Conduct effective financial tracking and timely project data updates into appropriate databases.
• Work experience in a PM/administrative environment.
• Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry; knowledge of drug development and/or Health Outcomes Research.
• Good problem-solving skills; able to anticipate and recognize problems, diagnose root causes and take corrective action to prevent recurrence.
• Experience with Quality Systems.
• Knowledge of project management skills, tools, and processes in areas such as timeline, cost, and risk management.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
This Assistant Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Bracknell, Berkshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Assistant Project Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 54080.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.