CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £11.33 - £14.17
Laboratory Analyst Role:
• Maintain laboratory and office areas in compliance with EHS and CGMP requirements.
• Chemical and/or microbial based analyses of purchased and manufactured materials, Utilities/EM, stability samples
and non-routine samples.
• Perform all aspects of sample handling e.g sample receipt, storage and disposal as per procedures.
• If authorised, perform second person verification of analytical data generated in QCL as per procedures.
• Conduct the equipment calibrations, maintenance and IQ/OQ that you are trained to perform.
• Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related subject.
• Previous experience in a GMP environment would be beneficial.
• You will have the ability to follow strict procedures with high attention to detail.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
For more information, or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 54082.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.