HRS are currently looking for a Head of Biosafety - Pharma to join a leading CRO based in the Central Belt of Scotland . As the Head of Biosafety, you will oversee the testing operations within the GMP facility and ensure all staff are trained properly.
This is a great opportunity if you have worked in a Sterility and/or Mycoplasma testing facility and you are keen to develop you career further.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Biosafety - Pharma will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage a small department and oversee the testing is conducted in the highest professional standard.
2. As the Head of Biosafety - Pharma, you will ensure all testing operations are optimised to ensure the safe and timely release of biologics products.
3. You will work closely with clients and ensure all enquires are dealt in a timely manner.
4. Be the main point of contact within the department for any GMP testing enquires.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Biosafety - Pharma we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences, such as Microbiology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Pharmaceuticals etc,
2. Proven experience in a GMP facility.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with biosafety, sterility testing, mycoplasma testing, QC testing.
Key Words: Head of Biosafety / Microbiology / Mycoplasma / Sterility Testing / QC / Pharmaceutical Manufacturing / GMP / CRO / Management / Project Leadership / Scotland