A fantastic opportunity has opened up as an In vitro Scientists for a growing CRO. As an in vitro scientist you will be responsible for the analysis of in vitro data. Joining the team as an in vitro scientist you will be joining a dynamic team that are actively discovery new drugs.
- To plan in vitro studies to have a greater understanding of the candidates ADME
- Support the day-to-day activities.
- Be responsible for the analysis of in vitro data and the interpretation.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in pharmaceuticals or related displaces. With over 10 years of experience carrying out in vitro assays
- Experience is trouble shooting and LCMS techniques
- An understanding of ADME in research projects
Want to know more apply directly with a copy of your CV or give me a call on 01925 909047