CK Group are recruiting for a Head of Quality to join a leading food manufacturing company, at their site in Cumbria on a permanent basis.
This role is located in Kendal, Cumbria.
Head of Quality Role:
Your main duties will be:
• Managing the QA team on site, laboratory, microbiology and quality system teams
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance with Chinese, Irish, EU and Codex regulations for all quality systems
• Achieving excellent sanitation and environmental cleanliness in clean room and high care environments.
• Leading and managing regulatory and 3rd party audits and internal audits.
• Working closely with site and company management team, regulatory authorities and all stakeholders giving optimum support.
• Providing leadership, guidance and communicating trends in the network community
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Minimum of B.S. Degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals or related discipline.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a GxP Manufacturing site
• Minimum of 4 years supervision of work of direct and indirect reports
• Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skills
• Exhibit a positive work attitude and high productivity
• Have the ability to work with initiative and manage own work load with minimum supervision
• Experience in food safety, HACCP, cGMP in a high care environment
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Head of Quality position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 01246 457722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 54036.