Aseptic Releasing Officer - Sterile Pharmaceuticals £23,000-£26,450
A company specialising in the manufacture of Aseptic Pharmaceutical products are currently recruiting for multiple Aseptic Releasing Officers to join their team in the North East.
As an Aseptic Releasing Officer you will be responsible for performing QC release of raw materials and finished products in a highly regulated GMP environment, investigating any deviations/none-conformances and
This Aseptic Releasing Officer position is commutable from Newcastle, Durham, Middlesbrough etc and can provide a fantastic route into Quality Assurance from Quality Control and experience within Aseptic Manufacturing Key Responsibilities
- Undertake release of Aseptically compounded products in accordance with defined internal procedures.
- Follow, promote and enforce relevant SOPs and GMP regulations
- Investigate deviations, none-conformances and OOS, OOT results
- BSc or equivalent in a scientific discipline
- strong prior GMP experience, ideally within Pharmaceutical or Medical Device manufacturing environments
- Strong, up to date knowledge of Aseptic Processes/ Quality Release of Aseptic Finished Products
This Aseptic Releasing Officer position is an urgent need so please apply now to be considered.