Are you an experienced product marketing manager or experienced marketing specialist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join a leading scientific company. This is a fully remote working from home role.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and launching new products in to the scientific market. This is a critical role in driving portfolio growth and winning in the key markets of environmental and food testing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for leading the development of impactful launch strategies based on your understanding of the product and benefits to the customer whilst also collaborating with other divisions within the company to promote products.
2. Innovate and drive the design of campaigns to support growth of the environmental and food testing portfolio. Work closely with communications manager, ad agency, and marketing/comms team to execute campaigns on time.
3. As new products are developed by the product management team, the product marketing manager will take ownership of developing the right plan and messaging to promote the product in key markets. This role will also be responsible for developing plans to drive growth of the existing portfolio.
4. You will also be responsible for the developing the overall social media strategy for the environmental and food testing markets, in collaboration with the social media development team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, ideally chemistry or a similar scientific subject and prior experience in a marketing or product management role is essential for this role.
2. Experience using Pardot and/or Salesforce is highly advantageous but not essential.
3. The ideal candidate would have professional commercial experience in a scientific sector and experience launching new products in the scientific market.
Key Words: Product Marketing Manager | Marketing Executive | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Chemistry | Commercial | Food Testing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.