We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Operator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area. As the Manufacturing Production Operative you will be responsible for dispensing and or operating automated manufacturing equipment and inspecting products being manufactured with adherence to standard operating procedures and current good manufacturing practices.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will operate and ensure proper operation of manufacturing equipment which may include mixing and dispensing as required by area.
2. The Manufacturing Operator will conduct regular in-process checks (pH checks, density meter operations) of quality attributes of materials and products and to ensure the equipment is operating correctly.
3. Another duty will be to assist in recording accurate production and inspection data and s responsible for completing manufacturing paperwork in compliance with required SOPs and GMPs.
4. It will be crucial to performs set up, changeovers and cleans the work area throughout the shift to ensure proper clearance of materials as well as perform other related duties specific to the department as assigned.
To be successful in your application for Manufacturing Operator, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Prior experience working in a fast paced production or manufacturing environment in a similar role is ideal.
2. Experience working in a regulated GMP environment or knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry would also be highly advantageous.
3. We are looking for someone who has a position attitude, flexible and proactive with good attention to detail.
Key Words: Production Operative | Operator | Pharmaceutical | Packaging Line | Manufacturing | GMP | Life Science | Manufacturing Operator