We are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join a leading Nuclear Medicine company based in the London area. As the Senior Production Technician you will be responsible for manufacturing of PET Radiopharmaceuticals to GMP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manufacture Pet Radiopharmaceuticals using hot cell technology
2. Aseptic dispensing of Radiopharmaceuticals using negative pressure isolator technology
3. As the Radiopharmacy technician you will perform blood labelling techniques and analysis
4. Packing Radiopharmaceuticals according to local guidelines
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or related field
2. Proven industry experience in Radiopharamcy
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with aseptic dispensing experience or working with isolators is desirable
Key Words: Radiopharmacy, Radiochemistry, London, Chemistry, Technician, Radio Technician, GMP, Neclear medicine, Production.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.