Analytical Scientist Pharmaceutical GMP (Exposure to Analytical Development) Devon - South-West - Picturesque location & desirable holiday destinated - coastal (Devon & Cornwall) £25-£30k Maternity Cover - anticipated to be 12 months minimum
Are you an Analytical Chemist with 2 years HPLC Experience in a highly regulated GMP Environment ?
Would you like to work 35 hours per week with a 2pm Friday finish in a desirable holiday location ?
Would you like to gain more experience in the development of analytical methods in a laboratory due to expand by 60% ?
IF so …. We have an exciting fixed-term contract to cover maternity for at least 12 months - this might work for anyone looking for a contract who either, lives in the South-West, or would like to live in this desirable location (even if temporarily)
Essentially - we need candidates with ideally 2 years minimum using HPLC or related methodology who have worked under highly regulated GMP laboratory procedures & processes.As the Analytical Scientist you will benefit from
- Joining a prestigious pharmaceutical brand
- A friendly, dynamic & supportive pier group
- People focused culture with excellent benefits including but not limited to: sociable hours compatible with a role based in a holiday location (Monday to Thurs 07:45 - 16:00 and Friday 07:45 - 13:45
As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for
- Working in a Holiday destination popular with beach goers, hikers, tourists & surfers
- 8% Bonus based on company performance
- Life Assurance
- Perks at Work retail discounts, subsidised canteen, free on-site car park, cycle-to-work scheme, staff social club
- Pension - Minimum 4% employee contributions matched by 6% employer contributions
- Supporting with the development and validation of suitably rugged physical and chemical analytical methods, that will determine all necessary product parameters and characteristics for if predominantly solid dose pharmaceutical products.
- Monitoring the stability of new formulations and helping generate documentation for licence submissions.
- May also be required to support analytical improvements for existing licences, problem solving and continuous improvement projects (Method development, validation, troubleshooting & validation predominantly chromatography/HPLC)
Candidates will need to have a science-based degree or equivalent and at least 2 years previous practical lab experience with a pharmaceutical manufacturer or in a similar industry. Knowledge of GMP/GLP and experience using HPLC is also critical.
To be considered for this role please apply now or contact Liam Smith, Senior Pharmaceutical Recruitment Specialist at Science Solutions.