A growing Biotech company in Oxford is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Officer on a 12 month fix term contract, to support the QA team. You would be working within ISO13485 standard.
As a QA Officer, you will:
- Look over non-conformance reports and maintain the log within ERP systems. Also make sure the reports are completed within the timescale given;
- Maintain CAPA logs within ERP systems and ensure they are completed within the timescale given;
- Assist Checking international quality assurance reports and ensure you have dealt with any open cases;
- Assist with planning annual international quality assurance procedures with help from management.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree in relevant biological discipline; with understanding of diagnostics;
- Experience working to GLP and quality management experience;
- Experience writing reports, handling data, knowledge of GDP and risk management;
- Prior experience working to ISO13485 standards would be an advantage.