Quality Assurance Technician
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Aug 2022
- Quality Assurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician for a global materials manufacturer based in Cambridge. As a Quality Assurance Technician you will be responsible for undertaking quality investigations to support customer and business development initiatives, liaising with suppliers and the maintenance and development of quality management and MRP systems.
To be considered for this Quality Assurance Technician, you will be HNC or degree educated in a scientific subject, along with previous industrial experience either in a quality assurance role or a strong knowledge of quality management systems and MRP systems. Someone with experience from the aerospace sector would be highly advantageous, however someone with experience in automotive, chemical, polymer, pharmaceutical or FMCG manufacturing sectors would be considered and trained in the relevant areas.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding any updates and issues around quality management systems.
- Take a lead role in requesting any audits both internally and externally.
- Undertake investigations and quality projects to support customer and business initiatives and development.
- Conduct customer specification reviews.
- Maintain quality records and the management of archiving activities.
- Maintain MRP systems for customer specification requirements.
Knowledge and Experience
- HNC or Degree educated in a relevant scientific or technical subject.
- Previous experience of AS9100 or ISO 9001 and quality auditing would be highly desirable.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SPC, Minitab and MRP systems.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert