Recruitment Consultant - Science Solutions RecruitmentLocation:
Warrington - Birchwood Park - Science ParkSalary:
Highly Competitive + Commission
Science Solutions are a leading technical scientific recruitment specialist operating across the whole of the UK. Working with some of the world's leading organisation's this is an excellent opportunity to learn from some of the best consultants within the industry.
You will start your career placed on a 3 month's training & development plan and it doesn't just stop here! You will be provided with ongoing support to get you were you want to get to whether this is promoted to a Senior / Lead Consultant with car allowance or even a Manager within our business.
*Warm desks available with room to expand them quickly and progress within the business fast*Role:
- Build relationships with current clients and prospects within your specialist sector.
- Become a well-known recruitment specialist within your sector.
- Identify business opportunities within the Scientific Market.
- Candidate management; identify, register, interview preparation and manage the candidate through to offer stage.
- Advertise vacancies on behalf of Leading / Global Scientific Clients.
- Sales experience is highly desirable, demonstrating lead generation, technical sales and have a more consultative approach.
- A degree within a Scientific Discipline would be a benefit, however not essential.
- Good IT Skills / CRM and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Career driven, proactive, hard working with excellent time keeping.
- Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions regarding this opportunity.
- Must be local to Warrington and have a full UK driving licence.
- We have one of the best career progression processes in the industry and a highly completive commission structure.
Keywords; Account Manager, Sales, Technical Sales, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment, Recruiter, Resourcer, CRM, outbound calls, Business development,