Due to company growth, our client, a global pharmaceutical company, are looking to hire a Analytical Training Coordinator to join their facility in the Nottinghamshire area.
As the Analytical Training Coordinator you will be responsible for developing and coordinating the provision of a variety of training for the Analytical Operations team and development of training programmes to enable full and robust training across the department.
You will collaborate with the Director of Analytical Development, Director of QC, Schedulers, Principal Scientists to ensure training is performed as required to enable sufficiently trained workforce to carry out scheduled production activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Training Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To ensure by planning, scheduling, and checking, that there are sufficient staff trained to test Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) as part of batch release testing and formulation development testing.
2. Provide induction training for new starters.
3. Maintenance of Training Matrix and Competency Evidence Matrix.
4. Provide personal development training. Coordinate with external providers where required.
5. Keeping detailed and accurate records of all work undertaken, ensuring that all records are clear, concise and legible at all times to enable for full repetition and traceability.
6. Provide regular reports, including KPIs, to the Directors of Analytical on progress and effectiveness of training and training development
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Training Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree level qualification in a science subject and / or substantial work experience (GMP/GLP) in a similar type of pharmaceutical laboratory role. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering and coordinating training material to new starters and peers.
2. Understanding of learning theories and learning styles, experience of GDP and the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
3. Additional training qualifications would be an advantage, but not essential.
Key Words: Training Coordinator | Analytical Development | Pharmaceutical | GDP | GMP | GLP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.