Recently Qualified Person (QP) - £85k - £90k Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Runcorn
Are you a newly qualified QP who wants to gain experience operating on a manufacturing and importation licence (commercial and IMP) ?
OR have you completed 12 QP Modules but can't seem to get into a full QP role ?
If so, then we have an opportunity with an expanding contract manufacturer with ambitious plans to enter into multiple new markets with existing & brand-new asset capabilities.
This role is designed for succession into upper levels of Senior Leadership within Quality.
As the QP you will earn at least £85k - with possible negotiation upwards for the right candidate.As the QP you will benefit from;
As the QP you will be responsible for;
- A Competitive salary - especially if a recently qualified QP of up to £90k
- Defined training & progression
- A friendly, dynamic & supportive pier group
- Decision making autonomy - free of bureaucratic barriers
- A Growing company providing exposure, experience & a chance to upskill
- Acting on the manufacturing and importation licence (commercial and IMP) license for non-sterile dosage forms
- Positively impacting & driving QMS improvements
- Policing & Acting on any breach of GMP
- Liaison with all key stakeholders internally & externally (technical teams, customers, MHRA, FDA, third party regs & PV)
To be considered for this role please apply now or contact Simon Fowler, Lead Consultant & Head of the Pharmaceutical Team