We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical company on an initial 6 month contract based in the London area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for delivering maintenance, calibration & repair for Pharmaceutical equipment throughout the client campus.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring equipment is safe and compliant to cGMP and EHS standards.
2. You will be responsible for the completion of equipment and repair as per weekly schedule.
3. As the Engineering Technician, you will be responsible for supervising contractors to ensure work is completed to client requirements.
4. You will be responsible for working on a normal day shift
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working in a regulated industry, preferably Pharmaceutical.
2. Proven industry experience in maintaining and calibrating equipment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with root cause analysis.
Key Words: Engineering | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Calibration | Maintenance | Repair | Root | Cause | Analysis | SOP's | Days | Contracts | Maintenance | Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.