We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join a Animal Vaccine Manufacturing company based in the Surrey area. As the Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for the handling, labelling, and cleaning of vessels from different departments in a sterile environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for methodical, eager to learn individual to be part of a dynamic, friendly team that will support and train you to become an expert Manufacturing Technician; developing your career and skills in manufacturing and filling in an industrial role, gaining essential GMP regulation exposure, and training in Microbiology.
You do not need a degree to apply, and full training will be provided!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support Manufacturing activities whilst maintaining lab standards ensuring you work in a clean, safe and regulated environment.
2. Execute production operations in the sterile filling of animal health vaccines according to defined procedures, ensuring the quality and integrity of the product is maintained.
3. Using autoclaves by performing regular testing cycles, cleaning, and sterilisation of vessels and raw materials associated with process lines according to defined procedures.
4. Perform printing of product labels/LIMS labels, documenting data, and receipt and transfer, ensuring storage locations are maintained regularly.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English, Maths, and Science Grade 4/C or above.
2. Proven industry experience in a similar role or a highly regulated manufacturing, or industrial regulated environment is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working in a team, having good verbal and written communication skills, and a positive, "can do" attitude.
Key Words: Formulation Filling Technician | Manufacturing | Industrial | GMP | Assembly Line | Storage | Cleaning
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.