We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading adhesives manufacturer for a QC Technician to join their site based in Staffordshire. As a QC Technician, you will be responsible for carrying out routine testing in the labs for all manufactured product and raw materials.
To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum BSc In Chemistry or related field, with proven experience working independently. This is an excellent opportunity to develop yourself in an excellent team, in a state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturing centre. The hours for this role are 6pm-6am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Carrying out routing testing in the labs for all manufactured products
- Testing incoming raw materials according to internal and external specifications
- Reviewing and changing SOPs in the laboratory where required
Knowledge and Experience:
- BSc in Chemistry or relevant field
- Previous laboratory experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Good problem-solving skills