We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Chemicals company based in the Manchester area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for assisting the Quality Control team with routine and non-routine QC analysis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysis using techniques such as colorimetric and potentiometric titrations, Karl Fischer moisture analysis, Loss on Drying, pH, Specific Gravity, Brookfield Viscosity, HPLC and GC Chromatography, FTIR and UV Spectroscopy.
2. You will complete verification of incoming raw material COA's, in-process and final product laboratory
3. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the QC team with everyday tasks and duties, conducting technical service requests when required. As well as preparing sample requests and ordering laboratory chemicals and equipment when necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry and similar Scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a QC or Analytical Lab.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, UV or Chromatography.
Key Words: HPLC, GC, FTIR, QC, Technician, Analytical, Manchester, Chemicals, Production.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.