We are currently looking for a Machine Learning Specialist to join a leading Drug Discovery and Development company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Machine Learning Specialist you will be helping to drive the development and integration of ML for generative and reaction modelling with virtual-screening technology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Machine Learning Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design and develop cutting-edge ML techniques for FBDD.
2. Support the deployment and integration of Machine Learning into drug-discovery platforms.
3. Engage with experimental and computational scientists to co-develop FBDD technology.
4. Work with academic research groups and initiate collaborations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Machine Learning Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Natural Sciences or Maths.
2. Significant research experience in academia or industry.
3. Excellent coding skills, ideally with experience in collaborating on large software projects.
Key Words: Machine learning , ML , Drug-Discovery , Fragment-Based , FBDD , Researcher , Integration , Modelling , Computational , Solutions , PhD
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.