This is a great opportunity to join a growing company as a Quality Assurance Officer based in South Wales. As a Quality Assurance Officer, you will be responsible for the maintenance of site quality, site investigations and reviewing analytical data. The ideal Quality Assurance Officer will have a scientific background and knowledge of cGMP Regulatory Systems.Key Responsibilities
- To review batch documents and analytical data
- To perform laboratory investigations, write risk assessments and SOPs
- To lead functional CAPA's and evaluation reports
- To be degree educated or equivalent in Chemistry
- To have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- To have internal auditing experience to ISO 9001 standards
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.