Senior Business Development Executive
- CK Group
- £0 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance
- Closing date
- 23 Jul 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services to the pharmaceutical sector.
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links.
Responsible for generating additional business from both existing and new clients whilst managing a small team. You will be accountable for setting, delivery and reporting of the sales budgets, and provide the sales and marketing focus across the operational business. This will include financial analysis on sales and profitability and development of pricing models.
Other responsibilities include:
- Meeting reporting, cost management, project management and being the pivotal link between customers and the laboratory
- Scientific degree or equivalent commercial experience in a similar role/industry
- Experience of Business Development and selling of analytical services within the Pharmaceutical sector
- Knowledge of laboratory processes and analytical techniques is a key element of this role.
- You will have strong commercial acumen which is essential for the contract service delivery
- Previous experience resolving customer issues/complaints.
- Some people management experience (desirable)
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53874 in all correspondence.
Find the career you always dreamed of
We are the CK Group, the UK’s specialist in scientific, clinical and technical recruitment.
We have 4 brands:
- CK Science is the leading independent scientific recruitment consultancy.
- CK Clinical is an established leader in the clinical research and drug development sectors
- CK Technical specialises in jobs for Engineers and IT professionals
- CK QLS finds roles for high calibre professionals working in the science and technology sectors in Switzerland.
Over the last 28 years we have found jobs for thousands of high calibre scientists in the scientific, chemical, waste, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. By working with us to find your next job, you will get access to the best scientific vacancies in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
We are proud to be working with 18 out of the world’s top 20 scientific organisations.
We can help you find your dream job.
- +44 (0)1246 457700
The Bridge Business Centre
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert