CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based near Chester on a permanent basis. The Company:
- Provide R&D and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Operate their HQ from north east England and have facilities located across the rest of the UK and around the world.
- Growing organisation with great career development prospects.
This QC Analytical Scientist role is based at the company's site in Deeside, easily commutable from Chester and Wrexham.QC Analytical Scientist role:
The objective of the role is to perform analytical testing of biological pharmaceutical products, including therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies and Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs).Your main duties will be:
- Assisting in development and qualification of HPLC, UV and capillary electrophoresis-based assays for ADCs.
- Performing and reporting analytical testing on raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Use of pharmacopeial physiochemical methods among other analytical methods.
- Laboratory maintenance, inspections and stock control.
- Documenting laboratory results in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
- Assisting in training other laboratory staff.
- Liaising with team members within and outside of analytical services/quality control.
- Preparing and executing laboratory protocols and reports.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- A BSc or equivalent qualification in a biological subject area.
- Previous experience in a bio-analytical testing laboratory.
- Technical experience in HPLC and capillary electrophoresis analyses.
- Technical experience in immunoassays is desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to enhanced pension scheme.
- Perkbox healthcare.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site health and wellbeing support, medical consultation and physiotherapy.
- Fantastic career progression and development opportunities.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53892 in all correspondence.