CK Group is recruiting for a Quality Supervisor based in Northamptonshire for a full time permanent role for a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum.
This role would initially be 9am-5pm until the training period and will then be 4 on 4 off night shifts from 7pm to 7am.
Our client is a leading recycling specialist company offering their service to polymer industries
The site is based in Northamptonshire and is commutable from Northampton, Lutterworth, Rushden, Rugby, Coventry and Leamington SpaYour duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Routine operation of GC-MS, GC-FID and XRF instruments
- Routine product testing for physical properties
- Supervise QC technicians
- Contribute to lab continuous improvement activities
- Maintain and record results in line with internal quality practices and ISO17025 requirements
- Provide support as required to the operational and technical teams
- Contribute to all laboratory and site wide health and safety requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Chemistry or related - desirable
- 3-5 years of laboratory experience
- Good knowledge of chemicals
- Company bonus
- Company pension
- Christmas shutdown
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53066 in all correspondence.