CK Group are recruiting for a QA Coordinator to join a specialist chemical manufacturing company at their site based in Essex on a 1 year contract. The Company:
Our client supplies high quality solvents across the globe which are used in a range of industries including pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and laboratory chemicals. Salary:
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary ranging from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience. Location:
The role is a site based role at our clients manufacturing facilities in Essex. Quality Coordinator Role:
You will lead the development and implementation of GMP standard to become ready for the GMP certification of our product as excipient.Your main duties will be:
Understand Excipient standard requirements
- Update documents, procedures & processes to ensure Compliance
- Ensure correct records are in place for quality critical tasks to deliver conformance to specifications, traceability, and cleanliness.
- Identify, review, verify all measuring and ancillary equipment. Identify and work with the team to close gaps.
- Add GMP requirements to internal audit process and train auditors
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of working in food / chemicals (ideally pharmaceutical) industry
- Experience of Quality Management Systems & Good Manufacturing Practise
- Experience of writing procedures & doing quality risk assessments
- Experience of implementing a QMS to GMP standard
- Direct Contract
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus up to 5% of salary
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53895 in all correspondence.