CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Development Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Montrose on a contract basis for 12 months. Salary:
Per Hour £21.00 PAYECompany:
Our client at Montrose makes a range of active ingredients that are used to treat conditions including HIV/AIDS, respiratory diseases, hypertension, flu and dermatological diseases. Medicines that contain materials made at this site are taken by over 20 million people around the world every day.Location:
Montrose. This facility provides world-class manufacturing and supplies innovative medicines, globally. There is plenty of on-site parking with eating venues for all staff. Situated 38 miles north of Dundee and 42 miles south of AberdeenRewards:
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
Quality Development Analyst Role:
- On-line timesheet system
- Paid holidays
- Perform a range of analytical testing independently and accurately on raw materials, intermediates, APIs etc.
- Author protocols and/or reports as directed by the Team Leader.
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure that all work for the team is completed on time and to GMP.
- Peer review data generated by other laboratory staff and approve the data for onward communication.
- Use laboratory IT systems (e.g. CDS, MERPS, KNEAT etc.) at an advanced user level.
- BSc (hons) or equivalent in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry.
- Extensive operational knowledge of analytical chemistry and laboratory equipment.
- Full understanding of the requirements of a GMP analytical laboratory.
- Strongly developed IT skills, with knowledge of software such as MS Office and lab systems such as MERP.
- Knowledge of pharmacopoeia standards and pharma registration processes is desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53921 in all correspondence.