CK Group are recruiting for a Formulation Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £20.14 per hour PAYE
Our client is a leader in respiratory medicines for over 45 years and has been developing and producing inhalers to deliver their respiratory medicines at the site in Ware since 1969.
Ware. This facility demonstrates the company’s commitment to manufacturing in the UK which continues to be a very positive environment for life sciences. The site offers plenty of parking and fully functioning canteen for all staff, with attractive outdoor seating in the summer months.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
Formulation Scientist Role:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
- With supervision, execute preformulation, formulation and process development activities.
- With supervision, assist in the manufacture of batches of product as required, e.g. for process development
- Maintain cleanliness in own work area and in communal work areas.
- Operate equipment independently (one trained) with due regard for GMP and Safety.
- Work to GMP/GLP as appropriate.
- Honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline or working towards relevant qualification.
- Demonstrate competence in proper handling, recording and analysing scientific experimental data.
- Understand the basic principles, concepts and methodology governing the work.
- The ability to learn and apply new experimental techniques is preferred.
Please quote reference number 53918 in all correspondence. It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK