We are currently looking for a R&D Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Lancashire area. As the R&D Technician you will be responsible for performing filling of product development batches for formulation development and laboratory studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the R&D Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the R&D Technician, you will assist in the filling and development of product formulations, following and maintaining SOPs.
2. You will handle lab equipment such as mixing vessels, crimpers and pressure fillers as well as measurement equipment such as force profile testers.
3. As the R&D Technician, you will maintain the calibration of equipment and instruments within the laboratory and perform Health and Safety Risk Assessments and COSHH Assessments as required.
4. You will also perform testing of pharmaceutical products and process testing data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the R&D Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or other related disciplines.
2. Proven industry and practical experience in calibrating lab equipment within a regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience as a lab technician within the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Words: Lab Technician / Lancashire / Pharmaceuticals / Graduate / GMP / Research and Development / R&D / Formulation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.