Cleaning Validation Engineer
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- South East England
- Closing date
- 18 Jul 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Role: Cleaning Validation Engineer
Location: South East
A world leader in manufacturing of cosmetic and personal care products located in the south east are looking for Cleaning Validation Engineer to join their team. As a Cleaning Validation Engineer you will be technically sound in the comprehension of cleaning processes/procedures, specialised in cleaning validation, continuous process improvement and troubleshooting, experienced in designing and implementing new cleaning processes as well as have excellent organisation skills.
- Create and develop cleaning procedures for new products and manufacturing equipment.
- Offer technical support to cleaning actions associated with the manufacturing process.
- To lead the cleaning validation plan and events.
- Support qualification activities of cleaning agents and the establishment of good cleaning practices within new or refurbished manufacturing rooms and testing points
- Designs and help the implementation, i.e. provides training, of cleaning strategies for product transfer projects and product development projects.
- Examines and conducts troubleshooting/root cause analysis of cleaning related incidents, deviations and cleaning out of specification results for non-validated or under development cleaning procedures.
- Directs the enhancement of cleaning practices, "clean in place" equipment and introduction.
Reviews and approves Manufacturing Cleaning Working Instructions and Forms.
- Supports the periodic review of cleaning validation studies.
- Performs successful and on time resolution of incidents and deviations related to cleaning validation exercises.
- Issues Change Controls required for the implementation of cleaning procedure changes, as needed.
- Trains manufacturing and QC/QA personnel on cleaning validation documentation.
- Competent knowledge of cleaning validation, continuous process improvement and troubleshooting processes.
- Robust project management skills.
- Competent time management skills, planning and organization capabilities.
- Proven leadership & teamwork skills, self-starter, results oriented and build and maintain strong relationships with multiple groups.
- Proficient in Risk Assessment/Management
- Proven assessment, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in cGMP's, OSHA and FDA Regulations as it applies to pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to write SOPs, deviations, change controls and OOS reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP systems preferred
- Proficient presentation skills and Technical Writing/Oral communication skills (English)
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert