Science Solutions - Senior QA Officer - Pharmaceuticals - £30k - £33k - Mon-Fri Flexi-time
A Pharmaceutical company part of an international group are recruiting a for a Senior QA Officer to join their team in South Wales providing a great opportunity to further develop your QA career in a fast aced GMP and BRC regulated environment.
As a Senior QA Officer you have experience leading investigations, managing deviations, change controls CAPAs complaints and be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance at all times.
- Lead and manage investigations including Root Cause, Product Impact and CAPA
- Issue of Batch Documentation and manage Batch Release schedules
- Manage quality documentation, customer complaints and change control processes
- Manage internal Audit Program and act as company representative during visits, audits and regulatory inspections
- Significant experience within a regulated QA environment (GMP,BRC, HACCP etc)
- Prior experience within GMP QA
- prior experience liaising with external customer/suppliers etc would be advantageous
Interviews for this Senior QA Officer position are imminent so please apply now.