Analytical Development Chemist - Pharmaceuticals
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent
- £26000 - £29000 per annum
- Closing date
- 15 Jul 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Science Solutions - Analytical Development Chemist - Pharmaceuticals - £26k-£29k
A Pharmaceutical CDMO part of an international group are recruiting a for an Analytical Development Chemist to join their team in South Wales, this is a great opportunity to lead method validation and transfer activities and gain further experience in supervising other analysts in a fast, project-based environment.
As an Analytical Development Chemist you will be responsible for leading analytical method validation and transfer projects for a contract development and manufacturing company who specialise in solid dose products.
- Lead method development projects for pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products in accordance with ICH Q2 guidelines
- Transfer of validated methods, ensuring compatibility with the in-house lab equipment/processes
- Supervise other analysts, including reviewing documentation and providing training where required
- Significant experience of all key analytical techniques and method development including HPLC and GC.
- A thorough understanding of GMP and regulatory standards such as BRC, MHRA and ICH Q2
- A relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology or equivalent experience.
Interviews for the Analytical Development Chemist Position are imminent so please apply now to be considered.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert