- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 12 Jul 2022
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for maintaining an ongoing dialogue with Validation Specialists/Management to ensure validation resources are effectively deployed to meet dynamic and competing business priorities. Also you will highlight risks to product quality, patient safety and/or data integrity throughout the validation lifecycle so that they are understood, transparent and can be managed through the application of a quality risk management approach.
2. The Validation Technician will support Validation Management in the identification, recruitment and on-boarding of resource (staff and contract) into the organisation whilst ensuring the performance of the personnel meets the company's standards.
3. Another duty will be to assist the Validation Specialists/Management in ensuring that adequate budget (opex and capex) is planned and spent in support of the validation team.
4. A key responsibility for this role will be to contribute towards the validation team's state of inspection readiness at all times and preparation of validation packages for presentation to regulatory authorities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will hold a degree level qualification in a science or engineering discipline or equivalent.
2. It is desired for the candidate to have industry experience in validation within a parenteral (bio)pharmaceutical or blood products manufacturing environment (API and/or fill/finish).
3. The company are interested in candidates that have an ability to assimilate new information into their routine working practices and a desire to develop their level of experience and expertise with the aim of developing towards a more senior role.
Key Words: Validation | Technician | Continuous Improvement | Biopharamaceutical | API | Equipment | GxP | Pharmaceutical | Life Sciences |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert