We are currently looking for a Validation Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Validation Technician you will be actively involved in all aspects of service delivery relating to equipment commissioning, qualification and validation within you remit as well adhering to all applicable quality/health & safety standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for maintaining an ongoing dialogue with Validation Specialists/Management to ensure validation resources are effectively deployed to meet dynamic and competing business priorities. Also you will highlight risks to product quality, patient safety and/or data integrity throughout the validation lifecycle so that they are understood, transparent and can be managed through the application of a quality risk management approach.
2. The Validation Technician will support Validation Management in the identification, recruitment and on-boarding of resource (staff and contract) into the organisation whilst ensuring the performance of the personnel meets the company's standards.
3. Another duty will be to assist the Validation Specialists/Management in ensuring that adequate budget (opex and capex) is planned and spent in support of the validation team.
4. A key responsibility for this role will be to contribute towards the validation team's state of inspection readiness at all times and preparation of validation packages for presentation to regulatory authorities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will hold a degree level qualification in a science or engineering discipline or equivalent.
2. It is desired for the candidate to have industry experience in validation within a parenteral (bio)pharmaceutical or blood products manufacturing environment (API and/or fill/finish).
3. The company are interested in candidates that have an ability to assimilate new information into their routine working practices and a desire to develop their level of experience and expertise with the aim of developing towards a more senior role.
Key Words: Validation | Technician | Continuous Improvement | Biopharamaceutical | API | Equipment | GxP | Pharmaceutical | Life Sciences |