Technical Assistant/ Quality Administrator - South West
An innovative, well established manufacturer, contributing to the global retail industry, are hiring for a Technical Assistant. The company manufacture and supply for various customers including Health & Beauty, Food and Household products. They are looking for a Technical Assistant to join the team! The role involves support the Quality Manager to coordinate activities required to meet quality standards. The role will ensure quality standards are met and are consistent for each batch!
- Ensure customer briefs are being met, report with evidence of certification
- Continuous researching of Legislation, including UK & EU REACH.
- Monitoring customer complaints - investigate when necessary
- Observe performance of the company, suggest improvements and ways to implement these
- Communicate with various managers in order to plan for internal quality testing and reporting results
- Technical Management experience
- Project management experience
- Experience of working with suppliers
- Sound knowledge of HACCP, BRC, Allergen Controls, Ethical Requirements, Internal Auditing, third party and retailer accreditation systems and Codes of Practice.
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills