- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Not specified
- Closing date
- 8 Jul 2022
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the Skills and Training Laboratories by demonstrating excellent householding and laboratory stewardship. Ensuring their smooth operation by performing activities such as but not limited to attending meetings between CGTC and landlord, to order and receipt of deliveries, waste management, taking stock of consumables, responding to on-call duties and tracking equipment service agreements.
2. You will support laboratory operations by operating under aseptic technique, ensuring adequate reagent supply and that equipment is safe, calibrated and ready to use as well as perform laboratory based activities for training delivery of laboratory and GMP processes.
3. Another duty will be laboratory-based activities that can include but are not limited to media preparation, culture of various cell types, training on routine assays such as flow cytometry, RT-qPCR, Western Blot, ELISA, and upstream / downstream (USP / DSP) bioprocessing of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs).
4. It will be essential to work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects and feedback on possible training provision improvements. You will also adhere to the company's health and safety policies, be able to comply with quality management system procedures for data capture.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline would be preferable specifically immunology, virology, or cell biology.
2. Proven industry experience within a research or industry-based manufacturing environment either with biologics or Cell Gene Therapy.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in flow cytometry sample acquisition, RNA/DNA isolation, RT-qPCR and ELISA would be advantageous. It will also be ideal to have experience of cell culture using human and/or mammalian cell lines with STRs in batch and perfusion mode.
Laboratory | Technician | Cell Gene Therapy | Biologics | Immunology | Flow Cytometry | Virology | Research | Cell Culture | Cell Biology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert