- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A Cambridge-based biotechnology company is seeking an Electrophysiology Scientist in their team to play a key role in the development of novel products and solutions to support the drug discovery field. As an Electrophysiology Scientist you will develop, perform, and analyse MEA recordings for client projects, and be involved in the development of internal MEA projects for internal validation.
- PhD in a cell biology or related discipline, or BSc/MSc with prior experience in relevant role;
- Expertise in cardiac and/or neuronal electrophysiology with experience with MEA based assays, patch-clamp, and sharp electrode;
- Experience with cell culture, including the culture of stem cell-derived cell lines;
- Prior experience working within a GLP laboratory, ideally within a CRO.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions Recruitment for more information.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert