A growing Biotech company in Oxford is looking for a Production technician with manufacturing experience, to support the development team for novel diagnostics. You are trained to a high standard as you will be able to perform the role with little supervision.
As a development technician, you will
- Work with the production manager and senior staff to achieve manufacturing goals;
- Following SOPs and guidance from supervisors, keeping records and working towards the team's goals;
- Complete manufacturing batch records and work to agreed time scales.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree in life science or BTEC equivalent with GMP experience;
- Would be an advantage to have experience within diagnostics;
- To be organised and hit targets within an agreed time scale.