We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Finland. As the Mechanical Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for being part of a team of 15 to carry out commissioning works for the new GMP facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for the mechanical completion of the project meaning you will be working with the construction team until the construction is finished and handed over to commissioning.
2. You will be responsible for designing, building & installing in accordance to GMP and health and safety regulations.
3. As the Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, you will review equipment submittals of commissioning scope of systems and approved compliance of the systems/equipment as per the project requirements
4.You will be reporting to the Commissioning Manager and will be responsible for adhering to project deadlines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mechanical Commissioning Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GMP facility is essential.
Key Words: Mechanical | Completion | Engineering | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Commissioning | Installation | Finland | Contract | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.