Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join a leading life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the marketing activities within the organisation, including customer campaigns, lead generation, content production and event planning.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the planning and executive of multi-channel marketing communications, including email, social media, paid media and press releases to launch the company's products which will include scientific products such as infectious disease immunoassay reagents.
2. You will work closely with sales to align marketing activities in support of both existing business and growth plans across all customer and market segments.
3. As the Marketing Executive, you will act as primary liaison with the global marketing team and external marketing agencies as well as work with the Events Manager to determine and organise conference attendance in line with annual marketing budget.
4. Additionally, you will assist with ad-hoc marketing projects, including market, competitor, pricing, and product analyses and also be responsible for creating new webpages and ensure SEO best practices and drives social media content.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated or equivalent in life science, business or marketing is required as well as previous experience in a similar marketing executive role.
2. Marketing experience in a relevant industry such pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare or medical devices is essential for this position.
3. Infectious disease and/or immunoassay knowledge would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Marketing Executive | Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Immunoassay | Infectious Disease | Healthcare | Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.