We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Edinburgh area on an initial 6 month contract. As the Project Coordinator you will be responsible for providing high quality, proactive and efficient administrative support to the Project Teams, maintaining appropriate tools, systems and processes in relation to the Project life cycle to support the effective delivery of projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting in drafting and the issuance of project documentation including proposals, budgets, cash flows, and preliminary schedules.
2. You will be responsible for the schedules and the organisation of project related meetings, generating agendas, maintaining and distributing meeting minutes and action trackers without guidance.
3. As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for undertaking any other duties that might be reasonably be requested by Management.
4. You will be responsible for effectively delivering training throughout various departments on new project management processes and systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Business of Pharmaceutical discipline in ideal but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in project coordinating / supporting with projects is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working in a team.
Key Words: Project | Coordinator | Pharmaceutical | Discipline | Project | Management | Budgeting | Contract | Edinburgh | Scotland
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.