An international manufacturer of speciality chemicals is looking for an Analytical Chemist in the North West. As an Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for method development using common analytical methods. If you have a background in analytical chemistry and looking for a new challenge, then the Analytical Chemist role will be of interest to you! Key Duties as an Analytical Chemist
- Method development of products using HPLC, GC, GC-MS and LC-MS
- Identification of unknowns using LC-MS and GC-MS
- To provide technical support to manufacturing and production
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- A minimum of 3 years' experience using HPLC, GC and LC-MS
- Strong technical knowledge of analytical chemistry
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.