We are recruiting on behalf on an industry leading adhesives manufacturer, for the position of Formulation Chemist to join their site based in Hampshire. As a Formulation Chemist, you will be responsible for the delivery of new and existing product development outcomes for a wide range of high-performance industrial adhesives.
To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum of a BSc in Chemistry, with 3 years' experience in formulation of adhesive, coatings or chemicals. This is an excellent opportunity to develop yourself within a fast-growing business which has received massive investment over the past year to improve facilities and the work environment.
- To develop new adhesives for the business as requires, researching new raw materials and application methods to ensure the highest quality is achieved
- To liaise with wider group technical teams on all UK projects and any new developments.
- Provide QC support to help streamline procedures and help to maintain and improve the QC standards for the business.
- Provide Technical services support to help provide alternatives for customers and if necessary, develop new products based on customer requests.
- To provide regulatory support to the Operations Manager, to ensure the company is complaint with ever changing regulations in relation to finished product and raw materials.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Chemistry
- Experience of formulating adhesives, coatings or relevant chemicals
- Aptitude for innovation and continuous improvement